Wow, we did not expect the level of interest you all have had in the #PineTime!
- Cost will be approximately 25USD
- Charging dock included in price
- Built-in heartbeat monitor
- Case built of Zinc alloy and plastic
- Battery life measured in days
- Sorry, can't run Linux itself. SoC is nRF52832, which uses a Cortex-M4 core. That's why we need FreeRTOS :)
@PINE64 Very cool! What is the display tech? I'm really hoping for pebble style memory LCD or similar battery and sunlight friendly non-light emitting display.
It is IPS. Trying to get a solid answer on if it is transflective or not.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.