Huh, looks like someone else had the same idea. Gonna try that out later!
Got an ethernet cable hooked up again to the Raspberry Pi, so I've loaded it up with OSMC (RPi Linux distro w/ Kodi Media Center) once again, working better than ever! I have a secondary SD card with Steam Link on it (automatically calls a start command on boot), wonder if I can get that built-in on Kodi. Might have to look into addon development.
More positive predictions:
1. Cyberpunk 2077 lives up to the hype, game of the year at Game Awards 2020.
2. Following the Google breach, a lot of people sign up for other more privacy friendly services.
3. Mastodon breaks through and will gain at least double the amount of users that joined in 2019
1. Stadia will fail, will be offline before the start of 2021.
2. Google suffers a major data breach, millions of sensitive account details get stolen.
3. Discord is bought out by/partners with Facebook.
"#Google is now banning the popular Linux browsers named Konqueror, Falkon, and Qutebrowser from logging into Google services because they may not be secure." 🤦♂️
Having a great time with Hive Time by @Cheeseness! Awesome game.
I'm not really a fan of pixellated side-scrollers lol
Same for Fluffy Horde. Sword Legacy is rated Platinum in ProtonDB and this one is native on Linux
Nvidia is preparing an unexpected surprise for #Linux users in 2020.
Any neat tips & tricks for beginners in the command line? I'm quite experienced myself, but we have a Linux class at our college and I was asked to share some knowledge :)
Basic commands like ls, mv etc were already covered.
Think I'll handle some basics like arrow key navigation for history, sudo !!, some handy aliases they might want to set up, the prompt, differences between various shells.
Dutch guy that loves games, technology, Skyrim modding and especially Linux!
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.