- bluetooth speaker stopped working. Nothing in the settings helped, had to unpair then pair
- explorer.exe crashed when unplugging a monitor
- Touchpad drivers in my old laptop used to fail randomly, losing support for multi-touch - which means no right clicking or scrolling
- Wifi being unreliable, not a problem on the new laptop
- The screen sometimes stays blank after unlocking the PC
- Screen tearing: only on Ubuntu, not a problem on Manjaro. Fixed by changing an X,org setting to enable a workaround
@rubenwardy Do you use Intel graphics? I also had that unlocking problem. The solution was using the uxa acceleration. Just add "AccelMethod" "uxa" as option to the Device section in your xorg.conf.
@mase I do, thanks for the tip! Fixing it was on my back burner, I suspected that it would be something like this :)
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.