TIL of spoon theory - a metaphor for taking about your mental and physical energy capacity.
not actually derived from the matrix. still a pretty useful shorthand though
So far, it looks great, it performs great and I think I might just stick with it. Given my distrohopping, I highly doubt it, but this does look like my kind of jig to be honest.
* @xmpp the XMPP Standards Foundation
* @blabber a messenger application and server
* @dino a beautiful messenger for linux
* @gajim a powerful messenger for linux and windows
* @kaidan yet another XMPP messenger
* @mellium client library written in go
* @Monal messenger for iOS
* @tigase develops XMPP server and client software
* @snikket_im XMPP made simple
Feel free to add more interesting accounts/folks to the list!
The latest version of our Android app recently landed in @fdroidorg and Google Play. Thanks to @iNPUTMICE@twitter.com for his ongoing dedication to the #Conversations project which makes this possible.
Most quietly exciting feature in this release? The ability to create new user invitations directly from within the app's main menu. We sponsored this feature in Conversations (available in 2.9.2). Invitations can be created in-app on Snikket or other #XMPP servers supporting XEP-0401 r0.3.0 (e.g. #Prosody).
I do things and stuff
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.