I made the navigation in my site accessible to Webkit (the selectors I used to hide/unhide the sections of the <nav> were not respected by it). Now using <details><summary> for the accordions/popups instead of hiding/showing based on the :selected and :active selectors. The positioning is not quite right on the popups on the navbar (ie, not the front page but content pages) on Webkit (tested on iOS), and the navbar is totally wonky in Netsurf, but it's an improvement.
Ehhh, scratch that. I think I'll just keep it the way it was until I come up with a redesign for the nav menu that satisfies me. Webkit be damned! It is and always will be fully navigable via w3m though :3