reminder that the guy #BryanLunduke that claimed mozilla is sponsoring "#antifa email" is marketing director at #purism.
He claimed that #mozilla would by this, support a domestic terrorist organisation. In fact they where supporting riseup.net a hosting collective focused on security.
see here for reffer: https://todon.nl/@paulfree14/100317193468374457
When I was pointing him out on his errors and miss understanding of what antifa actually is, he claimed me doing libel. I gave him my word that he will be driven off from here, when he does not change his agenda.
Wait. Am I alt-right again? :)
I can never keep track. Some days I'm a communist. Other days a fascist. Occasionally a Liberal. Today, I guess, I'm alt-right! :)
Hey @paulfree14: I don't think you and I are as different as you might think. My guess is you're a nice guy that means well and strives to do good in the world.
Maybe we can both be alt-Awesome?
1) Being against fascism is not terrorism and I have never said anything remotely like that.
2) I do not work for a company that "prides itself in providing a platform for violent extremists." You're gonna need to back that one up.
3) That was a really mean post.
1. You wrote an article where you described antifascists as terrorists
2. Are you saying you no longer work for Purism? Because their main selling point for Librem Social is that violent extremists are allowed to do whatever they want
1) No, I definitely did not. I *did* make video where I talk about a *specific* group and how their official status within the US government could impact donations coming into supporting organizations. That's a BIG difference.
2) That is *definitely* not true. Please find *anywhere* where we state that. That's pretty over the top.
3) You don't have to care about my feelings. I still care about yours.
You now acknowledge saying that people opposed to fascism are terrorists, I'm glad you're able to admit this
However, with the other issue, Purism specifically hired Eugen to create a Mastodon fork to provide safe harbor for violent extremists.
Huh? I acknowledged... what? HUH? I think you might be having an argument with someone else that is not me.
There *definitely* is not a paper trail proving that. Because it's clearly not true.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.