@marquiskurt people don't have rational discussions about things on the Internet, silly! they just start cancel campaigns against anyone who disagrees with them
#UnscriptedVN v2.1.0 has been released today! This new update brings a new basic mini game mode and some QoL improvements on Steam, Itch, GameJolt, and the Snap Store.
Read all about it at https://marquiskurt.itch.io/unscripted/devlog/271346/announcing-v210-and-more.
Managed to trim down the base request size on my website from ~5MB to ~688KB (tested with GTMetrix. Thanks @christopher !) thanks to some templates that add WebP images for all applicable images. Nice!
I got concerned for a minute. #YouTrack didn't want to use my custom domain for some reasons so I had to redo the DNS setup and check that the settings in YouTrack were fine. Must've been a glitch or a maintenance thing.
Btw you can also access my YouTrack at marquiskurt.myjetbrains.com/youtrack
Hi fedi, I am going to write a guide to choose a fediverse instance. If you're on a public one, can you review it? Some hint questions, but don't feel limited by them:
- Is the local timeline active?
- Are people friendly?
- What topic do people often talk about?
- Is there a diversity in points of view or or do you feel more like an echo chamber?
- Anything noteworthy not in the about page?
(See also my notice below)
By default, I'll credit the reviewers in the post if they set the replies as public or unlisted; otherwise I consider that they want it to be anonymous. You can state explicit otherwise.
Also, this is not limited to mastodon. Any kinds of federated social networks (pleroma, funkwhale, pixelfed,...) are welcome.
I'm hoping this new beta will address some gameplay issues and make it more fun. We'll see. Live on itch.io.
A blog post about my most favourite mobile app, which is also the least used one I have installed.
If I'm gonna be trying #neovim, it would certainly help that I use then vim command instead of vi 😅
Kinda tempted to add an alias to auto change it...
Taking #neovim for a spin. I've heard about it for a while though I'm still used to basic stuff in Vim.
If you have any good tips or tricks, lmk!
Like, 99% of the styling on the page is less than 250 lines of markup. The other 1% is whatever Ko-fi loads, as well as the syntax highlighting theme I added and the fonts to load in Libre Caslon.
Decided to redesign my website at https://marquiskurt.net today. Main goal was to cut down a lot on the CSS (and some JS) with some more practical solutions (replacing navbar with homepage links), doing away with cards, and better flexible layout.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.