Update: I'm deciding to do the test livestream later today at around 3PM EST instead of 1:30PM, just to make sure everything's in order.


Postponed: I'm not feeling very comfortable with this at the moment due to some restrictions. I might just do some devlog videos instead or postpone to next week until I know I can do so.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.