* Bug fix: a type of crash related to peer connections
* Bring back support for Android 5.0 in Google Play
New version! v0.1904.22-beta brings:
* 🔥⏩ Speed improvements in the UI interactivity, potentially 3x faster!
* Bug fixes and crash fixes
Version 0.1904.8-beta released:
* Slightly faster indexing speeds
* Support pubs and peers that use WebSockets
New version 0.1903.22-beta:
* Fix Wi-Fi sync between phones
Yesterday's version might have introduced a new type of crash, sorry! This new version 0.1903.20-beta fixes that.
Plus a few more things:
* Bug fixes, such as no more flickering names in the connections tab
* Update names of backers in the Thanks screen
Check out the changelog, and update from your preferred source!
Profile screens have a "Bio" button that allows you to view the account's avatar in full width, and read their full description.
Before hitting "Publish" on a new post, you can preview how the markdown will be rendered.
The newsfeed now also shows follows and blocks from people in your community.
New version 0.1903.13-beta is a bug fix one.
* Fixed a few crash cases
* Quicker establishment of Bluetooth connections
In case you missed it, here's a demo video of Manyverse synchronizing phone-to-phone via Bluetooth, a feature released last week https://twitter.com/manyver_se/status/1100782154395590657
Read our monthly newsletter for March, sent out yesterday by email to backers 💫 https://opencollective.com/manyverse/updates/mar-2019-update
We're now on the fediverse to publish announcements and engage with this community!
This account is operated by @staltz, feel free to send questions and comments. :)
A social network off the grid. ⛵️ Free and open source project, not a company. This account toots new versions and announcements.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.