- a relocation of the server is impossible.
- Please migrate all your accounts and contacts to other servers.
You can find a list of servers e.g. here: https://www.freie-messenger.de/sys_xmpp/server/
Important: The app blabber.im (formerly Pix-Art) is not affected!
Please share, because it seems there was/will be no server message!
Unfortunately no cat pics this time 🐱
Using #xmpp is simple, secure and easy. Just create an xmpp account, install an xmpp client, login and start chatting.
* @xmpp the XMPP Standards Foundation
* @blabber a messenger application and server
* @dino a beautiful messenger for linux
* @gajim a powerful messenger for linux and windows
* @kaidan yet another XMPP messenger
* @mellium client library written in go
* @Monal messenger for iOS
* @tigase develops XMPP server and client software
* @snikket_im XMPP made simple
Feel free to add more interesting accounts/folks to the list!
🌟 @kaidan - XMPP app for Linux, part of the KDE project
🌟 @samuelpepys - Real time toots of an Englishman's diary from 1660-1669
🌟 @xzyolotl - Artist who does colourful intricate 2D drawings and 3D renderings of surreal monsters
🌟 @NGIZero - Provides money to internet projects that promote privacy and open standards
🌟 @simpletools - Showcasing lightweight, simple, easy to use FOSS apps
🌟 @ownclouders - FOSS file storage platform
Although until now we only had one platform-specific bug that actually wasn't caused by us. So far this release isn't that bad. :)
Kaidan 0.7 is here❗
- improved usability for sending files
- more information about your chat partner
- improved message composing and better usability
as well as a couple of bug fixes. You can see the full changelog here: https://www.kaidan.im/2021/02/02/kaidan-0.7.0/
We have just published a bunch of new translation strings for the upcoming release. If you feel like it, you are welcome to help with the translation! See you on #weblate.
Kaidan is a simple, user-friendly Jabber/XMPP client providing a modern user-interface.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.