Just released QXmpp 1.0.1 with an important bug fix!
Today in Berlin: XMPP meetup!
When? Wednesday, 2019-10-09 18:00 CEST
Where? xHain hack+makespace, Grünberger Str. 16, 10243 Berlin
The XMPP Developers Sprint is almost over. 48 hours looked in a house in Sweden and we have some pretty cool results.
· Two cooked meals for 8 people
· Five Bookmarks 2 implementations (Full inter-op testing between three of them)
· Prototype Bookmark 1 & 2 conversion for Prosody
aenigma - the XMPP server for everyone
Nicolas North will present aenigma, the XMPP server for everyone.
Wednesday, 2019-10-09 18:00 CEST
xHain, Grünberger Str. 16, 10243 Berlin
See you then!
Or join our room!
The #xmpp sprint in Stockholm is ready to get into the sauna, to help digest crêpes we just had! And additionally working on bookmarks2, and a landing page for new XMPP users!
Live from #Akademy2019: Marco Martin and Bhushan Shah tell us about how KDE is also making inroads on embedded devices.
It's pretty amazing that you can develop an app using KDE's libraries in KDE's IDE, have wonderful artists make your project artwork in KDE's painting app and edit a video about it all in KDE's video editor. The number of organizations that could tell the same story can be counted on one hand. The scope of what the #KDE community does is stunning.
Kaidan 0.4.1 released!
Kaidan 0.4.0 has been released!
If you are wondering what we are currently working on:
* The MIX group chat backend is almost finished and is currently being tested with ejabberd
* A QR-Code scanner is being integrated to allow easy logins and sharing of OMEMO keys later
* pep, the dependency of OMEMO is being implemented (about 50% finished)
The KDE family grows: Kaidan, the Kirigami-based Jabber chat client joins the Community:
XEP-0369: Mediated Information eXchange (MIX)
Kaidan joins the KDE community:
Kaidan is a simple, user-friendly Jabber/XMPP client providing a modern user-interface.
Fosstodon is a Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.