So I finally figured out why I couldn't get any client-side search scripts to work on my Jekyll site... CSP was blocking them πŸ˜‚

Well, I learned that the hard way!

Β· Β· 1 Β· 0 Β· 1

@gabor haha I had some CSP related issues today too πŸ˜ƒ

Thankfully the Firefox developer tools displayed helpful error messages about what was blocked and why πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@Crocmagnon yeah that's exactly how I found out the problem πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.