I woke up at 5:30 this morning. I did the following (and it's just now 8:15):
- Cleaned up some PRs and reviewed other work for a solid 1.5 hours.
- Started a loaf of zucchini bread.
- Hung out with our toddler and saw him off to daycare.
- Caught up with my wife (since she worked late last night)
- Had breakfast.
- Got some planned APIs sorted out with a coworker.
- Planned the rest of my day.
I am going to prefer remote work for the rest of my career, that's for sure!
@cmdln Yeah a PH meter is where it's at... The strips are fine, but man the lack of a digital reading that is precise frustrates me.
@cassidyjames Help me Obi-Wan Blaede, you're my only hope! We finally got Disney+ and I have no idea where to start with Star Wars content.
(In my mind you can make the ae in your name just long enough of a syllable that the Obi-Wan thing still has a rhythm to it)
@CodingOtaku Oh my gosh - I thought it was going to be funny and then it was sort of horrific!
Though yes - definitely the same thought! I spend at least 30 minutes a day tidying toys because I've tripped or slipped one too many times making a late-night run to grab a drink of water.
Learning to live outside the city.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.