Just won my first game of GNOME 2048 on the #PinePhone. It works great!
The Hourglass team wants your feedback! We're making a project manager for #GodotEngine. What features do you want to see in Hourglass? What do you think of our new mockups?
Hourglass, my project/version manager for #GodotEngine, has been updated!
- You can "favorite" projects so they show up at the top of the list
- You can now sort your projects by engine version
- Version search is no longer case sensitive
- The version list is sorted now
- Fixed a crash when creating a new project with a custom version
Also, huge thanks to reddit user u/BlueCannonBall for the icon!
Source is available if you want to see how it works: https://gitlab.com/FlyingPiMonster/vr-color-picker
I made a #VR color picker with #GodotEngine! Source code: https://gitlab.com/FlyingPiMonster/vr-color-picker
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.