I'm beginning to think T-mobile is treating me like a second class citizen because Im using a Pinephone. I will randomly get kicked off the network and will have to reboot my phone to access the internet again. Then after reboot T-mobile makes me wait about 15-20 minutes before it grants me access again, and then at any moment it could do it all over again. This is hoping none of the Pinephone software crashes during a session, which happens all the time 🤦♂️
Fuck Facebook. Fuck Instagram.
Former Obama Ambassador to Russia, fanatical Russiagater, and current Stanford Professor @McFaul responds to an anonymous critic in DMs by boasting what a lavish and wealthy life he leads and how he has adoring fans around the world:
I came across this super useful tool from Mozilla that helps configure SSL for most modern server software. 😁 https://ssl-config.mozilla.org/
@Linux4Everyone Install KDE on PopOS and according to KDE's naming scheme, you just got yourself the ultimate Linux distro...
Recently Watched with the kids:
-The Karate Kid (original 1984 version)
-The Natural (w/ Robert Redford)
-The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
-Mr. Deeds Goes to Town (w/ Gary Cooper)
-Yankee Doodle Dandy
-Asterix: The Mansions of the Gods
-Keep 'Em Flying (Abbott & Costello)
And without the kids I watched:
-The Horse's Mouth
@realcaseyrollins It already overtook twitter. There are only about a dozen humans still posting to twitter, the rest are bots.
‣ Imagine a world where companies only want to offer the best for their users, and not their investors.
‣ Imagine a world where everyone can freely use services, and freely donate to them as they see fit.
‣ Imagine a world where users can directly raise their opinions and proposals, even vote about them.
‣ Imagine a world without unnecessary data collection.
‣ Imagine a world where platforms are fully owned and operated by their users.
Sounds utopian? A first step into this world is using #Codeberg
Feel free to hit me up on xmpp about anything! anything! anything!
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.