I changed to a 5-color grayscale palette for this project. I have no art skill, so 16x16 textures and 3-bit color are the right constraints for me to make progress.
Can any PinePhone owners comment on if it's far enough along to be a primary phone? Calls, texts, camera, music, and light web browsing are my main use cases.
Garage remodel step 2: make better use of more space. My garage is single car size. I didn't want to put floor-to-ceiling shelves on the west side like I have on the east side, since I thought that might make it feel very cramped.
So I put 2 shelves just above my head and fastened them to the wall and suspended them from the ceiIing. To keep them low profile, I suspended them from strut using threaded rod instead of using wood hangers.
And a goal emerged:
- be able to to do all common image editing tasks with one hand on the keyboard and one hand on the mouse
- while never having to move the mouse away from the image canvas to a toolbar (besides color palette) or a menu bar
- and never having to move the mouse hand to the keyboard.
I implemented select/cut/copy/paste functionality in my own image editor today.
Testing out animation support in the modal image editor I've been making. C language + SDL.
I have a list of unfinished co-op #videogames that have a beginning and an end. If you like PC or PS4 gaming and have the dedication to see a game through to the end, hit me up. I'm looking for a sidekick.
- Northgard (RTS)
- Sniper Elite 4 (FPS campaign)
- Divinity Original Sin 2 (isometric RPG)
- Dark Souls II (Action RPG)
- Dungeons 3 (Strategy)
- The Escapists 2 (Strategy?)
- Overcooked 2 (Party)
- Tropico 5 (City Sim)
- (PS4) Ghost Recon Wildlands (3rd-person shooter campaign)
Got everything that came off the old shelves back on the new ones, and then some, and still have some room to spare. I couldn't stand having stuff on the floor with no space to put it anymore.
Garage remodel step 1: make better use of the existing space. These shelves were way too tall to accommodate a lot of the things I keep in the garage.
Some new features in my image editor: spread view, global palette color replacement, single color view. C language + SDL2.
That thing I'm working on. C language + SDL2.