is there a term for a word which looks like what it means?

you know, like how "bed" looks like a bed

@danso Boob. It looks like a pair of boobs from top (B), like a pair of boobs from front (oo) and like a sideboob (b).

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.