@dajbelshaw that's looks like a normal 48mm valve. What do you want to adapt it to? Those are pretty standard. Our pumps' only output is for that format.


@neauoire Cheers, I just didn't know what to search for as In a bit out of the loop with bike stuff and other valves don't look like that in the UK!

@dajbelshaw @neauoire I've bought parts for that under the name "Presta" normally (I think 48mm refers to the length of the threaded bit rather than the valve type?)

@coral @neauoire Thank you - I didn't know the name for the different valves! (I've only ever used the one in the right)

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.