I literally just spent 2 hours trying to figure out why I couldn't make an API call work in code while it was working in Postman. I kept getting back a very generic "invalid_client" error that lots of people online seemed to be getting for all sorts of reasons. I tried everything I could think of... before realizing that I was passing the base URL to the call instead of the variable holding the base URL with *all of the parameters appended*.
I think it's time to call it quits for today...
Since I spent literally the entire day yesterday being a complete bum in front of Netflix, this morning I opted to be a bit more productive by writing a blog post and doing some reading. I need to break out of the habit of waking up on the weekend and immediately kicking back in front of the TV; the inertia is likely to keep me there for the better part of the day.
DevOps and scripting person who likes Python, PowerShell, Groovy, and Bash. I sometimes pretend that I know things about networking.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.