I get many #notifications all days long. And from various sources..
Below is an non-exhaustive list of some #communication channels I uses daily.
Work (intensive use):
- 2 self-hosted #Mattermost instances;
- 2 self-hosted #Matrix (#Synapse) home servers;
- 1 self-hosted #BigBlueButton instance;
- GitHub (notifications mainly);
- various email accounts (POP);
@blake the Synapse server I use for personal stuff (friends and familly) is the only one I maintain. I have few connections I must admit.
The other, is for work, operated by colleagues. This one, I use it a lot.
But really it's not big work to operate (update Synapse, etc.)
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.