the boosted omicron-haver's notes:
- this shit is hella contagious
- masking is good but it's not perfect
- vaccines don't keep you from catching omicron, mostly
- they're apparently very effective at preventing severe disease in people with few risk factors
- there's a lot of real estate between "no big deal" and "severe disease"
- shit sucks
- otc drugs good (I used NyQuil Severe and ibuprofen, other people get good mileage out of Mucinex)
yeah I got the master right here (whips out a transparent plastic cassette)
dad, code smasher, part of the cybernetic system of capitalism that wants to destroy me
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.