From DraconickGaming on Twitter:
#DnD is a roleplaying game that let's you live out such fantasies as:
- Having money
- Making close friends as an adult
- Traveling the world without crippling debt
- Being able to change the world
- Getting better at something with practice
- Getting 8 hours of sleep each night
All servers but the NAS in my #basementrack now get powered down in the evening and one even started again in the morning. The IBM servers even get cut off from the power grid completely with smart plugs from AVM. Otherwise they would consume 20 watts while being powered off, because the fans are still running. All of this with a little help from Salt and two cron jobs.
Look at this sexy Fosstodon sticker by yours truly! LOOK AT IT! BASK IN ITS RADIANT ADORABLENESS!!!
In the near future one just like it can be yours if you're a Fosstodon supporter (and why wouldn't you be?)
Check @mike or @kev s accounts in the near future about how you too can have the cutest laptopsticker ever made
Matrix: "An attacker gained access to the servers hosting Matrix.org. The intruder had access to the production databases, potentially giving them access to unencrypted message data, password hashes and access tokens. As a precaution, if you're a matrix.org user you should change your password now."
Ups! Passwörter ändern!
Thanks to email@example.com I think I got it now!
This weekend I'll finally #DeleteFacebook!
Facebook–security team spots 146GB dataset containing 540 million records of Facebook users:
– dataset includes comments, likes, reactions, account names, Facebook IDs, and more
– origin of the leak is the Mexico-based media company Cultura Colectiva that develops third-party apps
– a second dataset contains 22,000 cleartext passwords from 2014
#Clojure by example is a great starter resource
« Behörde will unliebsame Berichterstattung zu #Glyphosat unterdrücken: Das Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung mahnt das Transparenzportal @fragdenstaat wegen der Veröffentlichung eines behördlichen Glyphosat-Gutachtens ab. https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Urheberrecht-Bund-mahnt-FragDenStaat-wegen-Glyphosat-Gutachten-ab-4341276.html »