- Added support for multi-face detection.
- Redirecting to opencv4js npm package to obtain the updated opencv.js file easily.
- Integrated Sonarqube for code scanning and detect bugs/issues/smells in code.
- Integrated Jest for unit testing.
- Code coverage- 94.4%.
- README updates to provide more clarity.
v1.0.0 will be arriving by next week.
Finally managed to get 94.4% code coverage with 0 issues.
It's a really great tool to detect bugs and the minor code smells you might have easily overlooked and improves the quality of your code drastically.
v0.0.2 is out now!
- Minor code tweaks.
- Github Actions workflow added to automate publishing to npm registry.
- Documentation updated with relevant details on how to use the package.
It uses #OpenCv to detect faces from an image and crops the faces out.
One of the use cases of this package can be creating thumbnails/previews showing just the faces from the original picture.
P.S. - The pre-release version is out now. More enhancements coming soon.
Finally succeeded in connecting #VSCode to my remote server codebase after an hour of efforts.
I hate to ask, but here goes.
I've been looking a while and nothing with the right fit has come along. Work life balance is super important. If UK, happy to work completely in your timezone!
My site is https://rusingh.com and I'm happy to email you my CV/resume. Will start immediately once we're on the same page. 💯
Just saw this in #Spotify.
Allowed me to choose only 5 songs. It was a damn hard job. 😓
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.