It uses #OpenCv to detect faces from an image and crops the faces out.
One of the use cases of this package can be creating thumbnails/previews showing just the faces from the original picture.
P.S. - The pre-release version is out now. More enhancements coming soon.
v0.0.2 is out now!
- Minor code tweaks.
- Github Actions workflow added to automate publishing to npm registry.
- Documentation updated with relevant details on how to use the package.
- Added support for multi-face detection.
- Redirecting to opencv4js npm package to obtain the updated opencv.js file easily.
- Integrated Sonarqube for code scanning and detect bugs/issues/smells in code.
- Integrated Jest for unit testing.
- Code coverage- 94.4%.
- README updates to provide more clarity.
v1.0.0 will be arriving by next week.
Weekends to #developers is time for hobby projects.
Worked half of my Sunday and fixed the issues.
v0.0.5 is published finally.
- Fixed a major issue with exceptions.
- Better error handling with appropriate messages.
- New parameter factor introduced which helps in modifying the cropped area of face.
- More unit test cases added.
- Code Coverage enhanced to 99%.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.