It uses #OpenCv to detect faces from an image and crops the faces out.
One of the use cases of this package can be creating thumbnails/previews showing just the faces from the original picture.
P.S. - The pre-release version is out now. More enhancements coming soon.
v0.0.2 is out now!
- Minor code tweaks.
- Github Actions workflow added to automate publishing to npm registry.
- Documentation updated with relevant details on how to use the package.
Just released v0.0.4!
- Function API has been modified to reduce complexity.
- Fixes in loading pre-trained classifier files.
- Added .npmignore file.
- Reduced package size to less than a MB.
- Added unit test cases for the new developments.
- Moved to Codecov from Sonarqube.
- Achieved 95% code coverage.
- README updates with images added.
Weekends to #developers is time for hobby projects.
Worked half of my Sunday and fixed the issues.
v0.0.5 is published finally.
- Fixed a major issue with exceptions.
- Better error handling with appropriate messages.
- New parameter factor introduced which helps in modifying the cropped area of face.
- More unit test cases added.
- Code Coverage enhanced to 99%.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.