1. User settings: 2FA, Bio, PFP, etc import/export, etc.
2. General Settings: Background, theme, notification filtering, timeline view, etc.
3. User search
4. Expand to see the rest of the conversation
5. Open the post in a new tab (only works if public)
6. Character limit: Pleroma lets you post pretty much without a limit. This raised the question of how Mastodon handles it. You can see that it actually shows all the content if you expand it:
Fosstodon is a Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.