My Fosstodon account looks great on Pleroma! 😁
Toots look quite nice as well, however there aren't multiple panes for federated, local, following, etc. like there are for Mastodon. I have seen that Pleroma is fully compatible with any Mastodon client and, according to what I read, that even includes the Mastodon WebUI which is a big plus; I love versatility and options.
1. User settings: 2FA, Bio, PFP, etc import/export, etc.
2. General Settings: Background, theme, notification filtering, timeline view, etc.
3. User search
4. Expand to see the rest of the conversation
5. Open the post in a new tab (only works if public)
6. Character limit: Pleroma lets you post pretty much without a limit. This raised the question of how Mastodon handles it. You can see that it actually shows all the content if you expand it:
Fosstodon is a Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.