Finally started to work on the new version of my personal blog/main website.
- Hugo static site generator
- HTML5/CSS3 for markup and layout
- Markdown for all the content
- vanilla JS for some prebuild API interaction and responsive layout handling
- Netlify for hosting + CI/CD + CDN
So far so (very) good. #hugo is really powerful, learning curve is a bit steep (and Go templates syntax is ackward) but it really helps a lot in keeping the codebase DRY.
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.