Wow, we did not expect the level of interest you all have had in the #PineTime!
- Cost will be approximately 25USD
- Charging dock included in price
- Built-in heartbeat monitor
- Case built of Zinc alloy and plastic
- Battery life measured in days
- Sorry, can't run Linux itself. SoC is nRF52832, which uses a Cortex-M4 core. That's why we need FreeRTOS :)
@PINE64 Great! I was asking more about things that will come stock or at least what projects or communities currently plan on targeting the device and what they're planning and/or getting up to.
It's one thing having this amazing little device, but if there's nothing to run on it then I can't see it doing so well. What's the current vision of what'll be available to run on the device and what might it do?
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.