Wow, we did not expect the level of interest you all have had in the #PineTime!
- Cost will be approximately 25USD
- Charging dock included in price
- Built-in heartbeat monitor
- Case built of Zinc alloy and plastic
- Battery life measured in days
- Sorry, can't run Linux itself. SoC is nRF52832, which uses a Cortex-M4 core. That's why we need FreeRTOS :)
@PINE64 hm that's not a good choice.. i have a xiaomi bip at the moment; ~30 days battery life with notifications on and always displaying clock, steps,... with ips this would be barely possible :(
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.