Does anyone know how I can contact Mozilla Common Voice to tell them to sort the language names based on their actual names rather than the ISO language codes?

I was trying to find "Persian" and didn't find it among p* and then I tries to find "Farsi" and didn't see it among F* and then unexpectedly I found Persian among F* entries. Also Look at Welsh, German, and Spanish.

This is an easy fix but I don't know how I can reach them.


Thanks for the link :+1:, I checked it but all I can see is about the codes for the recording and validating. there is no code for the main website. Nevertheless, I will create a bug report and see how things develop.


I haven't. I just made the bug report with some fun analytics to basically show how far off some of the items are from what users are expect to find them:


Sign in to participate in the conversation

Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.