Didn't have notifications set up properly so I didn't see my message about #introduction (s)
I've been a steady participant in #ludumdare for the past couple years.
I'm also completely new to social media like this. Enjoy
There's also this article: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/2021/02/minetest-5-4-to-make-downloading-mods-and-games-a-lot-easier
- Added support for showing attached objects whilst in first person mode
- ContentDB: Automatic dependency resolution, update all, and download queues
- Improved input binding, allows changing mouse bindings
- Loads of formspec/GUI improvements, including 3D models, more styling and optimisations
- Many bug fixes including several security patches
Reminder that today at 21:00 GMT+1 we're gonna have the first Block League tournament on our Minetest server 🏆
@MinetestVideos and @opensourcegaming are going to be there to stream the whole event, but if you want to see it with your own eyes, we've also implemented an experimental... *drum roll* spectate mode! 💆♀️
See you there 🐳
Hello, Are you ready!!! A.E.S. tournament today!
I will take part at the tournament with my team and I will also stream the entire event commenting with Slacer! See you later!
I'm working on an NPC #minetest mod called "Folks". For now they just stare at you and you can rename them (every NPC can have it's custom name).
Here's a quick video showing that:
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.