Was having issues with Wireguard on NixOS, and was able to troubleshoot and then solve it pretty fast. Far faster than forum posts (although, forums are awesome too)!
I love NixOS and I love Nextcloud but I had some troubles getting it set up. For Day 5 of #100DaysToOffload, I wrote on how to set it up, hopefully saving someone the hassle in the future.
Hi folks! 9 years ago (to the day), the late Aaron Swartz made the first commit to SecureDrop, which was then called DeadDrop. Today the project is used by >70 media orgs around the world.
It's an open source whistleblower submission platform that uses the Tor network to protect source anonymity. We're also working on a next-generation integrated workstation for journalists based on Qubes OS:
We're happy to be here! #introductions
Needs ~10-16GB of free space on your pinephone and computer since it's using rawhide. PLEASE visually inspect everything before running- it's barely tested and assumes a lot of things.
Take it more as an example of how to install a desktop OS on your pinephone than a finished product.
Haven’t tooted in a while, but I just published my first post on my blog 🎉
Here’s the link: https://jacobneplokh.com/blog/keybasegreatness/
15 years ago, EFF's @doctorow told Microsoft:
1. That DRM systems don't work
2. That DRM systems are bad for society
3. That DRM systems are bad for business
4. That DRM systems are bad for artists
5. That DRM is a bad business-move
He was right.
Changed the icon and GTK theme since last #ScreenshotSunday
Sometimes, the moonlight will:
- draw a footpath on the water. If you walk it, it will cut you. Dance.
- forge a sword on the rocks. If you can pick it up, you'll know what to do.
- leave a ribbon for your lover's hair. If you tie it on, they can untie it.
- simply shine. On you.
#MicroFiction #TootFic #SmallStories
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.