SolarWinds CEO blames intern for password leak - https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/26/politics/solarwinds123-password-intern/index.html
Tusky 14 is out now!
- Redesigned the drafts function, so they are faster, more user friendly and hopefully more reliable.
- Wellbeing mode, allows you to limit certain features in Tusky. You can enable it in Preferences!
- Animated emoji support, need we say more?
- Timed mutes (for supported servers).
- Notification 🔔 for specific users posting, ring the bell icon on their profile (Mastodon 3.3.0 feature).
You can support our development via https://opencollective.com/Tusky
The Apparent Kia Ransomware Hackers Are Demanding Millions in Bitcoin - https://www.thedrive.com/tech/39309/the-apparent-hackers-behind-kias-ransomware-attack-are-demanding-millions-in-bitcoin
New guy / first post!
Puzzle Wrestler & Mountain Herder. Math & Computer Nerd since the 80s. Longtime linux (current debian, ubuntu, centos; raspian); currently fighting feebsd. Over-complicates networks for fun, occasionally secures them for profit. Develops own tools & services (cli, web services, and lately some android). Degrees in Math, Belts in Aikido. Zen, Motorcycle, Ham Radio, Homebrew (Ale, not Radio), Coffee & Tea, MDA Advocacy (son with Duchennes), ...
Happy Friday! 😃
New malware found on 30,000 Macs has security pros stumped | Ars Technica
Fosstodon is an English speaking Mastodon instance that is open to anyone who is interested in technology; particularly free & open source software.